Aloeweed Anti Oxidernt Micro Nourishing Gel
Method of use:
Home Care: Apply lavishly on the skin and /or scalp lavishly and leave on overnight.
Professional Use: Can be used along the facial creams for facial massages. Aloeweed alone can be used as the massage gels for oily skins.
Aloeweed when applied on the palms and soles of the patients on Chemotherapy provides calming effect.
* Perfect combination which imparts excellent skin care.
* Aloe juice has healing properties.
* Sea weed extracts are hydrating.
* Wheat Germ oil and Vitamin E provide Anti-oxidant protection.
* Lavender oil imparts complete rejuvenation and has anti scarring properties.
Acts as an excellent skin hydrating agent.
Can be used in facial massages as the hydrating agent instead of water.
Aloe juice is a skin rejuvenating agent and should be used as the hydrating agent healing gel after skin peeling.
Sea Weed extract works almost as the natural moisturizing factor, and keeps the moisture protected in the skin.
Wheat germ oil provides anti oxidant properties and hence the gel is widely used in the anti ageing processes.
Lavender oil is a very well recommended anti scarring agent, and should be used as the gel which reduces hype pigmentation and darkening of the skin.