We keep talking about the pollution, chemical changes in the atmosphere, and the effects of these changes leading to multiple health issues. Air pollution is one of the major concerns. High levels of air pollution can increase the risk of heart attack, allergic respiratory problems, and coughing, wheezing, many times breathing problems. The pollutants may irritate the eyes, nose, and throat. Also, the existing problems like asthma, lung complications, and heart problems may get aggravated with increased air pollution.
Let us discuss here the 7 Advantages of Antioxidant Max, the best way of fighting against pollutants and free radicals for youthful living, Rahul Phate.
Similarly, another bad habit that exposes us to a higher level of free radicals and pollutants is smoking. Lungs can be badly affected by pollutants. Smoking can affect the lungs to a great extent. Tobacco smoke carries ample oxidative free radicals and pollutants to the lungs and they can damage the airways and the alveoli, the small sacks in lungs. Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) may also be caused by smoking, also it is reported that the maximum cases of lung cancer are because of tobacco smoking.
7 Advantages of Antioxidant Max, the best way of fighting against pollutants and free radicals for youthful living, Rahul Phate, toxic free radical generators and their effects.
Looking at several problems associated with pollution and smoking, we can surely say that we need Antioxidants to fight against the effects of Free radicals, and instead of going for some synthetics as antioxidants, let us look into our surroundings and we will find that several natural sources feed us with the excellent quality antioxidants.
Turmeric, Carrots, papaya, green tea, green coffee and several other things provide us with the best quality antioxidants. Only thing is, the quantity of antioxidants available through the eatables is very less and we may have to consume huge quantities of these stuffs to achieve the health benefits of the Antioxidants. That is why; we have to work upon the extracts taken from these naturals, which become the concentrated source of the antioxidants.
While formulating Antioxidant Max, Rahul Phate has studied the nature of the Antioxidants and the natural sources. Turmeric, Green tea and Green coffee are the best sources of available antioxidants, which can cater best protection and health benefit against the free radicals, hazardous chemicals, tobacco smoke and damaging air pollutants.
- The antioxidant effect of Turmeric is because of the curcuminoids, the most important curcuminoid is Curcumin. Curcumin is a powerful antioxidant and possesses strong anti-inflammatory properties.
- Green tea contains important ingredients called Epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG). These are Catechins, and are natural antioxidants, they help prevent cell damage and have multiple antioxidant benefits. These substances can reduce the formation of the free radicals in the body, thereby protecting the cells, cell membranes and the internal molecules from the oxidative damage.
- Similarly green coffee beans are rich in Phenolic compounds. These phenolic compounds naturally present are good antioxidants as well as metabolism boosters. Being the metabolism boosters they are known to be the supporters for fat burning. Also the metabolic free radical formation and neutralization is improved by the phenolic compounds present in the green coffee extracts.
7 Advantages of Antioxidant Max, the best way of fighting against pollutants and free radicals for youthful living, Rahul Phate, Best ever natural antioxidants.
Rahul Phate Antioxidant MaX is specifically formulated with these three natural extracts and is supported with other very important and effective antioxidants.
- N-Acetylcysteine (NAC) is converted to Glutathione in the body, which is one of the most powerful antioxidant of the body. Also NAC detoxifies the body. Moreover by regulating the Glutamate levels in the brain, NAC may reduce the symptoms of multiple psychiatric disorders, it is also known to reduce the addictive behaviour. Also is supposed to be a good supplement for Alzhemer’s and parkinsons. NAC reducesd the inflammation in the tissues and therefore it may reduce the insulin resistance and improve the blood sugar regulation. With the best quality action on the lungs, it may reduce the inflammation in the lungs and will also help by breaking the mucus. Most important is NAC can reduce the oxidative damage to the heart, which provides heart healthy atmosphere in the body.
- Vitamin C and Vitamin E are well known for the antioxidant activity. Vitamin C is a water soluble antioxidant, where as Vitamin E is oil soluble antioxidant. When they are clubbed with the natural antioxidants they provide multiple benefits. Most important is the role of Vitamin C, when it is added to the natural antioxidants, it protects them from oxidation and also helps by boosting their antioxidant activity. Hence only a small fraction of Vitamin C is added to Antioxidant MaX.
7 Advantages of Antioxidant Max, the best way of fighting against pollutants and free radicals for youthful living, Rahul Phate, Complete aura of Antioxidants for healthy living.
- Piperin is another important ingredient included in Antioxidant MaX. Piperin is added because curcumin is difficult to ge t absorbed into the body. Addition of Piperin, an ingredient isolated from pepper when is added to the formulation, helps better absorption of curcumin.
- Another most important ingredient added is Selenium. Selenium is a powerful antioxidant that fights oxidative stress and saves the body from multiple effects of oxidative damage. It is said that Selenium may protect against certain cancers and also help improve the quality of life in people undergoing radiation therapy. Along with its supportive effect on the overall health of heart, selenium is also said to prevent mental decline and improve memory loss in the people with Alzheimers disease.
The most important of all is, it protects the thyroid gland from oxidative stress and is necessary for thyroid hormone production. Furthermore, selenium may boost the immune system as selenium is actually required for the proper functioning of the immune system. Foods rich in selenium are seafood, mushrooms, and nuts.