1. Micro nourishing gel for the face with hydrating and detoxifying properties. It helps moisturize, softening. Unique all-purpose gel for All types of skin, for men, women, teenagers, and children. One of the excellent gel for reducing burning and hot sensation of hands and feet.Best in use nourishing gel for face and skin.
2. Being a great source of vitamins – B6, Folic acid, and E, wheat germ oil acts as an anti-aging agent for the skin. “Vitamin E is a strong anti-oxidant and it promotes healthy skin as it prevents many skin problems like dry skin.
3. Aloe juice, which is scientifically preserved has a calming effect on the skin and has been shown to help reduce itchiness and inflammation. Nourishing gel for dry skin.Nourishing gel for oily skin.
4. Aloe juice contains antioxidants, enzymes, Vitamins A and C, and it is highly anti-inflammatory. It can help soothing sunburns, acne, and dry skin. Best skincare routine for oily and dry skin.
5. Algae or seaweeds are fantastic for hydrating, revitalizing, and toning the skin and can also help to reduce problems with acne, cellulite, and even wrinkles. By properly regulating the production of sebum, sea algae extracts provide proper hydration of skin, without becoming too greasy or oily.
6. Sea Algae extract is also an antioxidant, and it protects the skin from free radicals that cause premature aging.
7. Unique gel for hydrating, moisturizing, softening, smoothening, and freshening the skin. Aloeweed helps to hydrate the skin without making it oily, it also helps to reduce the skin heat and reddening.
Water, Aloe Juice, Wheat germ oil, Triethanolamine, Carbapol 940, Methyl Paraben Sodium, Agar-Agar, Vitamin E, Propyl Paraben Sodium, Lavender.