1. Zinc oxide and Titanium dioxide-based sunscreen, with the goodness of Octyl Methoxycinnamate, which is an organic ester. It is a sun blocking agent that absorbs UVB rays.
2. Gaurangi contains Allantoin, which is an effective anti-irritant for the skin, calming and soothing sensitive areas. It has been used to effectively help promote Sunburns, and because it helps with cell regeneration, it provides maximum care for skin which has suffered abrasions or sunburns
3. Hydrates and calms the skin and helps to reduce the suntan and darkness through Arbutin and Niacinamide. It also helps in reducing dark spots on the face.
4. Allantoin in Gaurangi with the sun screening factors and specialized silicon base locks moisture into the skin and it also helps to rejuvenate and encourage new skin growth by exfoliating the skin.
5. Gaurangi is protective and repairing Sun Screen for Indian skin, which helps to reduce the effects of harsh sun rays and protects from UV rays. It also serves as an oil controlled moisturizer for all types of skin.
6. Not only for the face, Gaurangi is very effective sunscreen for hands, legs, and body. Also, apply on neck, and back for better sun protection.
7. Safe and effective sunscreen for Teenagers, Men, and women. Also very effective for underarm odor and darkening. Apply daily after bath.
Water, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Cetosteryl Alcohol, BenzlySalicylate, DioctlyMethoxiCinnamate, Zinc Oxide, Dimethicone,Stearic Acid, Methyl Paraben, Allantoin, Titanium Dioxide, Propyl Paraben, Disodium EDTA, BHT, and Perfume.