1. Rahul Phate Tejo Pearl Moisturizing Cream contains Cetearyl alcohol, which softens the skin and is emollient, Cetearyl alcohol is considered an effective ingredient for soothing and healing dry skin, being an emollient, it softens the skin and helps to hold moisture in skin for a longer duration.
2. Rahul Phate Tejo Pearl Moisturizing Cream contains, Glycerine. Glycerin is very good for oily skin as it draws water from the air into your skin to moisturize it without making it greasy. The humectants in glycerin also lock in the moisture in your skin to keep it hydrated. Oily skin that is prone to acne and inflammation will benefit from the skin-soothing properties of glycerin.
3. Rahul Phate Tejo Pearl Moisturizing Cream is a specialized cream with anti-aging silicones. These silicones strengthen the skin, and lock moisture within, softening the fine lines and also has smoothening and firming activity. Couples with Anti-Oxidant to repair at night and also helps re-formation of new cells on the skin.
4. Rahul Phate Tejo Pearl Moisturizing Cream contains titanium dioxide. It is an inert earth mineral used as a thickening, whitening, lubricating, and sunscreen ingredient in cosmetics. It protects the skin from UVA and UVB radiation and is considered no risk of skin sensitivity. Because its gentle, titanium dioxide is a great sunscreen active for sensitive, redness-prone skin.
5. Rahul Phate Tejo Pearl Moisturizing Cream contains Stearic acid which emulsifies skin oil, lubricants the skin, create a cooling sensation when applied on the skin. stearic acid has been shown to protect skin’s surface against water loss and help shore up skin’s protective barrier.
Water, Stearic Acid, Dow Corning CB 3031, Groundnut Oil, Propyl Paraben, Methyl Paraben, EDTA, BHT, Perfume.