Tricho Care: Scalp Stimulant Hydrating Gel:
1. Rahul Phate Trichocare Scalp Stimulant hydrating gel provides Micronourishment to the hair roots. Complete nourishment needed by hair is provided through the concentrated extracts of Fenugreek and boosted with micro nourishing amino acids, vitamins, antioxidants, and soothing factors.
2. Rahul Phate Trichocare Scalp Stimulant hydrating gel contains Arginine, this amino acid relaxes the blood vessels and improves the flow of blood to the scalp and hair follicles. Arginine reduces the factors which cause poor development of hair follicles or weaken the hair shaft, thereby promoting hair growth.
3. Aloe juice is known nourishment for hair roots, Lemongrass oil benefits for hair include strengthening hair follicles, adding shine, relieving scalp irritation and itchiness, and reducing dandruff. It is a good scalp tonic.
4. Rahul Phate Trichocare Scalp Stimulant hydrating gel contains Niacinamide, a water-soluble form of vitamin B3 that has many benefits for skin and hair. Niacinamide basically transforms carbohydrates and fats into energy to serve a number of body functions. It helps to transport blood and oxygen to the scalp and hair follicles.
5. Rahul Phate Trichocare Scalp Stimulant hydrating gel also contains Vitamin A and Vitamin E, which supports the hair follicles for further healthy hair growth.
6. Rahul Phate Trichocare Scalp Stimulant hydrating gel is a better gel for scalp massage. When you want to have calm feeling and relaxation with head massage, do not use oil, oil causes further hair fall, better apply a mixture of Rahul Phate Trichocare Scalp Stimulant hydrating gel and Rahul Phate Aloeweed gel on scalp and experience the relaxation through massage.
Water, Aloe Juice, Niacinamide, Glycine, Arginine, Triethanolamine, Fenugreek Powder, Methyl Paraben sodium, Carbapol 940, Vitmin E Acetate, Vitmin A Acetate, Allantion, Lemon Grass oil, Propyl Paraben