Rahul Phate Aloeweed gel is altogether a new and latest concept for the skin and hair care of men. When it comes to the cosmetics suitable for women, there are lots of confusions, and therefore this article, Rahul Phate Aloeweed Gel- Best 8 benefits of Aloe and Anti-oxidants in skin and hair care for women.
Women always feel that they should have different and distinct cosmetics for skin and hair care. Novel ideas are in demand and several scientists are working continuously to provide amazing trends in skin and hair care cosmetics.
Women generally have delicate skin as compared to men. Some girls and women even have oilier skin and they easily tan. Their main concern is sensitive skin, oiliness and easy tan. Moreover they have tendency of accumulation of more dead tissue on the skin which makes them look tough and with a bit thicker skin. Also because of oiliness and more exposure to sun, they have strong tendency to tan and have darkened patchy skin.
Here we are going to talk about Rahul Phate Aloeweed Gel- Best 8 benefits in skin and hair care for women.
Rahul Phate Aloeweed Gel- Best 8 benefits of Aloe and Anti-oxidants in skin and hair care for women.
- Oil free moisturizer for Women- Rahul Phate Aloeweed gel is a Micro-nourishing gel and has great skin hydrating effect. Also it possesses strong skin de-toxifying properties with the action of specialized sea weed extracts. Aloeweed gel helps moisturizing the skin, but it is a non oily formulation and suits all types of skin. All women with oily skin and open pores on skin need some oil free hydrating gel for their skin, and Aloeweed gel is the perfect answer for them.
After cleansing the face with AHA Smooth-n-Glow face wash, wipe off the face and apply ¼ teaspoon of Rahul Phate Aloeweed gel on the face with gentle massage and leave on. Before going in sun you can apply Ulti-Care sunblock on the face
- Cool Scalp and Head- Summer scalp care- When summer heat is the major concern, in India people normally complain about the heat in the head, and feel relaxed, de-stressed when they get cooling massage on the scalp. Similarly, out of summer as well, people feel very nice when some cooling things are applied on the scalp for gentle massage. Generally people tempt to apply cooling hair oil and massage onto the scalp, but remember, those people who have oily scalp will lose more hair when they apply oil on the scalp.
Also the women, who face the problem of hair fall and thinning of scalp, must avoid oil application on the scalp. For this purpose, Rahul Phate Aloeweed gel is the best option. Apply 1-2 teaspoon Rahul Phate Aloeweed gel on the scalp with gentle massage, and then give complete massage with this gel. Experience the cooling and relaxing feel on the scalp along with scalp nourishment and the anti-oxidant benefits.
- Cool feel for heat and burning sensation of palm and soles- Similarly, when summers are hot in India, several people complain about the hot and burning sensation on the hands and feet. Moreover the cancer patients on Chemotherapy also have excessive burning sensation and heat on palms and soles. Application of Rahul Phate Aloeweed gel with gentle massage provides excellent results. Calm and cool feeling with relief from the hot burning sensation is amazing benefit of Rahul Phate Aloeweed gel. Apply 1-2 teaspoon of Rahul Phate Aloeweed gel on palms and soles and massage for about 5 minutes and leave on!
- Anti-Oxidant benefit for every woman’s skin- Rahul Phate Aloeweed gel is boosted with Wheat germ oil. It is said that wheat germs are great source of Vitamin B6, Folic acid and it also acts as an anti-aging agent for skin. Along with Wheat germ oil, it also contains vitamin E, which is a strong anti-oxidant, which promotes healthy skin.
Wheat germ oil is known to help in skin repair, heals and prevents scarring. Regular use of Wheat germ oil helps reduce oxidative stress and also helps minimizing the appearance of fine line wrinkles. Wheat germ oil is also known for maintaining the healthy growth of healthy skin tone and helps maintaining the healthy hydration of skin. When a woman with oily-dehydrated skin has concern of acne, pimples, crust with moisturizers and creams. This is the best option for them.
- Natural Aloe boosted gel for fresh looks – Rahul Phate Aloeweed gel contains pure Aloe juice, which is supposed to be rich in Vitamin C, Vitamin E and Beta Carotene and provides nourishing and Anti-aging effects to the skin. It can moisturize the skin without making it greasy, which makes it a great buy for those with oily skin. Hence, Rahul Phate Aloeweed gel is a oil free moisturizer for every man, and hydrates the skin without making it oily, therefore helps avoiding tan and darkening of skin. There are several references on aloe benefits. Scientifically preserved Aloe juice has calming effect on the skin and has been shown to help reduce itchiness and inflammation. Aloe juice is also supposed to hydrate the skin and helps soothing sun burns, acne and dry skin.
Rahul Phate Aloeweed Gel- Best 8 benefits of Aloe and Anti-oxidants in skin and hair care for women. Oil free moisturizing.
- Anti-Aging benefits without oiliness for women: Algae is also an antioxidant, meaning it protects your skin from free radicals that cause premature aging. Rahul Phate Aloeweed gel, as is boosted with sea algae extracts, it is a great product for those who are worried about aging skin. Sea algae extract is high in essential amino acids, proteins, and a variety of vitamins—including vitamins A, B, C, and E. More over this Anti-aging property of sea algae extracts is further boosted in Rahul Phate Aloeweed gel with wheat germ oil and Vitamin E. All these characteristics spell about Rahul Phate Aloeweed gel that is an excellent moisturizer for all types of skin and also helps reducing the oiliness of skin, at the same time it provides anti aging benefits to dry-dehydrated skin. When a woman is concerned about the fine lines and wrinkles, just try Rahul Phate Aloeweed gel.
- Scalp-N-Hair Conditioning Gel: Rahul Phate Aloeweed Gel is another support for every man to take appropriate care of his scalp and hair. When you have dehydrated scalp and worried of the dry scaly dandruff, you tempt to use hair oil on scalp. But the major concern with hair oil application on scalp is associated hair fall. When you want to hydrate the scalp properly, without increasing the oiliness of the scalp, the only solution which can support you is Rahul Phate Aloeweed Gel. Scalp hydration can be resolved through use of this product. Apply Rahul Phate Aloeweed Gel, 1 teaspoon on the scalp at night with gentle massage and keep applied overnight. This will help strengthening and moisturizing the scalp and will also strengthens the hair roots. More over your hair roots start getting the micro-nourishment and anti-oxidant support with Rahul Phate Aloeweed Gel.
Rahul Phate Aloeweed Gel- Best 8 benefits of Aloe and Anti-oxidants in skin and hair care for women. Body care hydrating gel.
- Body Care Gel: Most amazing fact about Rahul Phate Aloeweed Gel is it can be used on your body as well for amazing benefits. If you have acne, pimples and crust on your back and upper arms, do apply Rahul Phate Aloeweed Gel on the affected area after bath. This will help cooling the excess heat and will hydrate and calm down the back and arm area. It remains one of the excellent hydrating gel for all those have acne, pimples and crust on the back and arms.
Many a times, you have dryness around genitals and in the inner thigh area. Rahul Phate Aloeweed Gel becomes excellent hydrating non oily support for the gentle areas of your skin. Also remember, Rahul Phate Aloeweed Gel causes reduction in the body odour when applied in groin area and in underarms after bath.
With several such benefits, Rahul Phate Aloeweed Gel becomes a must in your daily skin and hair care kit. Every woman must have this gel in her bag, Vanity kit, and on the shelf near your wash basin, for perfect maintenance of your delicate looks and gentle care of your skin and hair.